Exness is a multi award winning international retail forex broker founded by a team of finance and IT professionals in 2008. Based on a deep understanding of trader needs, this modern forex company provides trading facilities with the tightest spreads and accurate execution on the market today.
As confirmed by auditor firm Deloitte, broker Exness recorded a monthly trading volume of 377 billion USD in October 2018 (Data is always changing and can be seen on the official Exness page)
In terms of services provided, Exness brokers can be categorized as standard or ordinary brokers. There are no facilities such as PAMM, Copy Trading, etc. However, this goes back to the style and needs of the trader.
If you are purely trading yourself and do not need such a unique trading platform or scheme, then Exness can meet your needs. The advantages of the Exness broker in particular lie in the super low spreads and the automatic withdrawal system (Automatic Withdrawal).
Exness’s website interface is also very simple and pleasing to the eye, so clients can easily find the information they need.
In addition to competitive spreads and ease of withdrawal processes, Exness maximizes its services through a partnership program.
The broker, who has just opened an office in neighboring Malaysia in 2019, regularly holds Quarterly Meetings, which is a meeting place for IBs and Exness broker partners. At events held by Exness brokers, strategies to maximize earnings from the forex industry will be discussed.
Awards are also given to partners who show outstanding performance. For traders who want to earn money by becoming a broker partner, the Exness broker can be a reference.
- Broker Name: EXNESS
- Broker Type: Non-Dealing Desk, Market Marker and ECN
- Website: Click Here For Exness Broker Official Site
- Company Name: Exness Limited
- Founded: 2008
- Regulator: St Vincent and the Grenadines (No. 21927 IBC 2014), CySec Cyprus (Licence No.178/ 12), and FCA English (License No. 730729)
- Consumer Service: email, telephone, live chat, and callback services from the Exness website.
- Website languages: Indonesian, Malay, English, Vietnamese, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, etc.
- Deposits And Withdrawals: Sentraegold, Wire Transfers, Debit/Credit Cards, Internal Transfers, Fasapay, Perfect Money, WebMoney, Neteller, Skrill Moneybookers, AstroPay, Cryptocurrencies (Tether, Bitcoin), Local Banks, and Internet Banking
- Expert Analysis: Available
- Partnership Program: Available
- Education Content: Available
Trading Conditions at Exness
- Trading Platform: MT4, MT5, Web Trading, PC & Mobile App
- Trading Instrument: Forex & Crypto
- Spead: Floating Spread, start from 0
- First Deposit: USD $1 (for Cent & Mini account), USD $300 (for ECN account), and USD $ 2000 (for Classic account)
- Currencies: Account Currencies USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, and dozens of other currencies, including coinage accounts
- Leverage: Up to infinity (Cent, Mini and Classic), or up to 1:200 (ECN account) Minimum lot 0.01 (micro lot) Minimum Lot 0.01 (micro lot) Account Type Cent, Mini, Classic and ECN Swap: Free
- Minimum Lot: 0.1 (Micro lot)
- Account type: Cent, Mini, Classic, & ECN
- Segregated Account: Available
- Hedging: Allowed
- Scalping: Allowed
- Expert Advisor: Allowed
- Commission: Commission-free (Cent, Mini, and Classic), ECN Commission per 1 million USD trading volume (10 slots) 25 USD
Advantages of Trading at Exness
Introducing Broker (IB)
To increase your income, the Exness Introducing Broker program is available. The advantage of being an Introducing Broker is getting a 33% percent spread commission from every trader who registers through them.
By becoming an Exness Partner, you can get spread commissions of up to 25% from transactions made by traders who register via the affiliate link. The Exness Partner program does not require special registration, because all who register will automatically get an affiliate link.
Free Deposit & Withdrawal Commission
No transaction fees are charged for deposits and withdrawals, which is one of the advantages of trading at Exness. In addition, Exness also provides automatic withdrawals. If a trader withdraws funds through the e-Payment facility provided by Exness, the processing time is instant and goes straight to the account.
An interesting advantage to note from the Exness broker is that it offers super low spreads. For example, the spread for Mini and Classic accounts is 0.1 pips, so it is very suitable for traders who use scalping techniques (Scalper).
Even the spreads on major pairs for ECN account types can be as low as 0.0 pips, depending on the market situation. Exness broker provides up to unlimited leverage options for the Asian region.
Generally, brokers who have multiple licenses are only willing to provide leverage up to 1:200 or 1:500 only. However, Exness allows traders with Cent, Mini, and Classic accounts to leverage even more.
With the Automatic Withdrawal system, in addition to the plus factor, of course, there are also negatives. Generally, every withdrawal process will be checked first by the broker to ensure the authenticity of the orders given.
If the process runs instantaneously, then in this case as a client you must really maintain the user/password/security of your Exness account. Exness broker is one of the solid European STP/ECN brokers.
In monitoring so far, although there have been minor and subjective complaints about the Exness broker, there has been no negative news about payment delays (note: these points are based on experience and current information, so do not guarantee future performance).
Exness’ ability to become an official partner of the Real Madrid football team for a period of 3 years starting in July 2017 also proves its solidity as a company.
Recommendations And Suggestions
Exness is a broker that does not present too many features and focuses on standard trading activities. The advantage lies in the Automatic Withdrawal system which is not owned by many other brokers.
With this automatic withdrawal system, traders can withdraw their profits periodically. In terms of company performance, Exness is a trading service provider that is transparent and audited by Deloitte, a world-class leading auditor.
There are 2 account options offered by Exness, namely standard and professional. The trading platform only has MetaTrader 4 and 5.
For traders who want to get extra profits, the Exness partnership program is worth a try because this black-and-gold broker often organizes exclusive events for its members.